Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ay Yay Yay

Seriously? You people have had to wait since December 3rd to see a post on this site? That is just sad. Pitiful really. I could put lots of excuses up here - good ones even - but that would probably take more time than just pictures, and that is what you want, right?

So here you go. A few pictures to get me back on the wagon. You're gonna love 'em.


PS. I spent two days trying to get this with music and coolio stuff. After the 179th attempt, and a host of words I am not interested in Nora using just yet, I have ceded my vision for at least having a freaking post. Geesh.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are totally awesome photos. She's so awesome! Oh, so are her parents. And did you see how serious A.J. looked at his job of attending the queen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute. Please hug her from all of us! CBJ and crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. She is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete