Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Who's that Girl?

Before Peanut was born, Tía Laura gave us a mirror for the crib. Because we never actually got a crib and instead Peanut basically sleeps in a pack-n-play, there was never a way to attach the mirror for her to entertain herself. As a result, the mirror comes and goes which in some ways makes it that much more exciting to play with.


It used to be that Peanut would look at the baby in the mirror, talk to her, and more often than not lean over and kiss her.



Now, she has taken to looking at me in the mirror. She gets down low enough, or angles weirdly enough so that she can see me in the reflection and then she gets a huge grin on her face. I am not sure if it is because of seeing me, or because she is so darn proud of herself for figuring that out. And I'm not sure I care to. :)

I seeeeeeeee yooooouuuuuu!

2 comments:

  1. I love the close-up mirror picture. What a cute kid! Looking forward to baby play time in another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care to what? You never said.

    ReplyDelete