Thursday, September 15, 2011

One More Week

There is only one more week of Peanut-the-less-than-one-year-old. It is astounding to me that she can already be turning one and also hard to remember when she wasn't in our lives. I don't know how those two things can be true, but they are.

So, in honor of this special time, I am going to try to post something each day of this last week of Peanut's first year with us. Today it will be 7 great photos you have never seen before (probably...well, on this blog at least).  It hardly seems fair to limit it to 7, but since we have 1,567 photos of her (yes, literally) then to do otherwise would mean I would be here all night.


Last week in Bogota

A break for fun times in Chicago in July during mission interpretation

I don't know what she saw, but I think she liked it... June 2011

I don't know what she saw, but I don't think she liked it... May 2011

Obligatory naked photo - March 2011

I mean, who wouldn't love this face? February 2011

As her shirt says, Miracles do happen...look at her. Week 5

Perhaps a sign of the sweet, happy girl she has become. Week 1

Okay, so if you counted that is more than 7, but I still narrowed out 1, 558 other photos. I'm calling it a success. As has been Peanut's first year. Thanks for keeping up with us everybody. We have always, and will always, need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment