Here is our Peanut in his/her second ultrasound. There is a pretty awesome leg stretch in the video to keep an eye out for, and when things get bouncy it is because we were poking on my belly to wake up the bean!

Here's the video...
13 weeks from Richard Williams on Vimeo.
Watch closely for some serious arm and leg stretching!
Wow, that video commentary was DETAILED!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
Okay, so I admit that I didn't get through the whole video before I left my first comment but now that I've finally watched it through, I'm so amazed! I loved seeing baby's face and spine, the frog legs and tibia, la pancita, that familiar (and relieving!) swoosh of the heartbeat, etc.
ReplyDelete"No se ve nada que se asuste... Cheverisimo." Love it!
I also liked to think that the baby was dancing around to the lovely music in the background...
Technology is crazy-amazing!
Nice music!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually me, Emily. Peanut is already so cute!
ReplyDelete