Saturday, July 31, 2010

Battle of the Barrigas

A couple of weeks ago we documented our epic battle.

First we turned to the judges (okay the camera).




Then we "faced off."  May the best barriga win.




And while Peanut and I put up a good fight; he still won.




...but we are gaining on him. 



 (Nota importante: Richard is seriously puffing out his belly here people.  
Besides, biggest isn't always best, right fellas?) 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could beat both of you belly's down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute belly, M! Nice sympathy belly, R!

    I especially liked seeing the difference in belly button height!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I think I can see a body part poking out a bit on that last shot, can you? See the bit of distortion?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's a lot of visual information. I am glad, though, you shared that. I've been wondering how the baby-carrier is growing. Thanks also for the words; I am setting aside the day to catch up!

    ReplyDelete