Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beach Day

When the group from the Presbytery of Chicago was here last month, we all went to the beach on their final day to relax.  Though Richard and I are the sun god and goddess of Colombia (yeah...), we stayed under the shady huts most of the time.  We did make it out once though when our friend Andrea, a professional photographer, offered to take some family shots. 

Here are a couple of our favorites:





And even though we want to be super-sun careful, Peanut did want to catch a few rays... :)

3 comments:

  1. fun shots...you guys must be happy or sometin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look beautiful! So glad that someone was able to capture these shots for you.

    And I'm so glad that non-maternity skirt has come through for you in so many ways! I actually bought it at a thrift store while visiting the Larson-Wolbrinks and Werts in Tucson - during the first trimester of my first pregnancy - and I continued to wear it through both pregnancies! (Although I'm sure it didn't fit me during my last month as it does you...) That skirt has had quite a life, eh?

    ReplyDelete