It seems that Peanut is taking his/her claim on Colombia (and Colombian time) very seriously because it seems super unlikely that we will have any big events on Tuesday. I know that due dates are always estimates, and this one perhaps even more than most given that there has always been a little uncertainty on where we should even peg the supposed date in the first place. All I'm saying is...I wouldn't hold your breath.
When we went to the OB office on Friday there was no contraction in sight on the monitor and zero dilation, hence, Peanut is unlikely to make an appearance on the 21st. The good news is that the hemorrhoids are way down, no pain, and I am allowed to walk around more now. Way to go on the shrinking songs/prayers etc. y'all! Don't stop now though, this ain't over yet.

I have my fingers crossed that you get off bedrest soon and get that peanut out! We can't wait to get the news.
ReplyDelete