Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cooking with Fanny

I think Peanut would watch Cooking with Fanny all day long if it were a television show. Of course, she might be banging on the screen and screaming, "Fanny! Fanny!" the whole time as she tried to jump through the screen to get to the hostess, but some days I might be able to live with that if it let me get the dishes done. I digress...

Peanut loves to help cook, and she loves Fanny, so this is a total win-win. I get nervous only occasionally as Fanny has the confidence to use remarkably large knives around my daughter, but by and large the language acquisition skills and the sheer thrill of sorting vegetables overrides my anxiety. 

What's that? An onion, or part of my finger! (Just kidding people)



Taste testing is a bonus.


Really, could you get a happier face? 


And, just in case you thought I was exaggerating about the knife...




  Yup sister, I thought the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fanny!

    And look at those Peanut curls! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete