Friday, June 29, 2012

Deep in the Heart of Texas


In May we took a brief trip to Texas to see Richard's family. It was a great escape from the heat (can you believe it?), and we had a wonderful time. Between time in Dallas, at the house in Pampa, and on the ranch, we felt good and family-filled. Below is the book we made on Shutterfly to commemorate our experience. I was so proud of it I just wanted to share (no other compensation beyond joy and pride). 

Note: There are not so many pages as it seems when the book is loading, but you do have to have a little patience, and once it does load you will see extra Shutterfly logo-ing, etc. That is what you get when you take an embed code from a commercial website I do believe...but whatcha gonna do?


 (and you are totally going to want to see it larger...)

No comments:

Post a Comment