Richard and I are trying to figure out what in the heck we are going to do with ourselves in 2013, but this post is not about that. This post is about (one of) the things Richard and I do in order to avoid dealing with what we are going to do with ourselves in 2013: imagining future occupations for one Nut-Bar.
1. Stylist
| She needs to work on her technique, but you have to start somewhere. |
2. Gymnast
| This only shows her floor moves, but she totally rocks on balance beam/curb walking |
3. Artist (or treacherous dictator, it is a toss-up...especially some days)
| Who says you can't be an artist and a gymnast? |
4. Executive
5. Criminal (once again, not necessarily mutually exclusive with number 4...)
6. Fortune Teller (sometimes known as "Pastor")
8. Food Critic/Taste Tester
| Again, with undertones of dictator... |

9. Heartbreaker
| Or member of a Go-Gos Revival Band |
Is there a chance you will stay in Colombia? Miles and I were just talking the other day about visiting you in the future. Miss ya round here!!
ReplyDelete